Friday, December 12, 2014
Stewardship Friday is this Week
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade Classes will have Stewardship Friday on December 12th. Don't forget to send in their G.I.F.T.S. for God envelope.
Here is a brief summary of the learning objective for each grade.
This is what our St. Anthony students learned at our most recent Stewardship Friday:
- Kindergartners will learn:(1) Our food is a blessing from God;(2)some of our neighbors don't have enough food;and(3)we should help ourneighbors who are hungry.
- 1st Graders will learn there are different ways of giving gifts, theydiscussed gifts that cost money and gifts that are"acts of true love".
- 2nd Graders will learn about the Stewardship Virtue of Gifts, theyreflected on the gifts they have already received from God,and learned how they can use their individual gifts for God's purpose.
- 3rd Graders will learn about normal changes that come with age by role-playing as a doctor answering questions for elderly patients.
- 4th Grade will experience eight Disability Stations and now have a better understanding of the physical struggles that our neighbors who are disabled might face
- 5th Grade will learn about how people can leave alegacy of inspiration,help, and hope to others through the legacy inspiring life stories of Jarrett Mynear and Alexandra Scott.
- 6th Grade will learn understand the feelings of children who: 1) do not have a family of their own, 2) have been adopted, and 3)have become part of a loving family through adoption.
Parents, over the weekend follow up with your child about their Stewardship Friday experience. They will bring home information about their activities.